2022 Resilience Conference
About Us: The Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) is the largest trade association for business continuity, emergency management, and disaster recovery professionals in the U.S. The Greater Tampa Bay ACP Chapter members represent a diverse group of businesses and industries. The Greater Tampa Bay ACP Chapter has been educating the community to prepare for and recover from disasters for the last 25 years.
- Lorin Bristow, Vice President, Government Markets at BOLDplanning – a division of Agility
- Michael J Morganti, Board of Directors member at Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Ron Robbins, Operations & Insights Management Branch Chief at Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Emilio Salabarria, Deputy Senior Executive Advisor at Florida Center for Cybersecurity at USF
- Chauncia Willis, Chief Executive Officer at Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in Emergency Management
- Adam Montella, Senior Vice President of Planning & Analysis at The Olson Group, Ltd.
- Deanna D. Sellnow & Timothy L. Sellnow, Professors of Strategic Communication at UCF Nicholson School of Communication and Media
- Keynote: Diana Stampas, Manager, Business Continuity Planning at The Walt Disney Company
Attendance to conference includes:
- Goody Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- Catered Lunch
- Afternoon Snack
- Complimentary Parking
- CEUs for DRI Certified Members
- Prizes and more!